CSCMP Silicon Valley/San Francisco is globally recognized for the power of networking and learning at our events.
THANK YOU to our generous sponsors for supporting our work and making our events so worthwhile for our supply chain business community!
CSCMP Silicon Valley / San Francisco provides a forum for learning and making connections that matter for supply chain professionals. Leverage these opportunities to link and learn from the Silicon Valley’s most intriguing companies. Bring your extended supply chain team from colleagues and suppliers to customers who will enjoy meeting their peers while strengthening relationship with your business. Enjoy:
- Regular Dinner Events with ‘Meaty’ Program Content – typically drawing ~100 SCM professionals from throughout the nine-county SF Bay Area from Silicon Valley and San Francisco to the East Bay, featuring executives from iconic Bay Area companies on topics that matter, from AI to International Trade and Innovation and mitigating risk in global SCM.
- Exciting Venues – we partner with corporations and universities to offer locations with easy access, room for parking, views from the City to Roundtables on the Peninsula, Silicon Valley or the East Bay.
- Dynamic Speakers showcasing best practices and driving innovation.
And this year – we’ll wrap the program season with a FREE Young Professional (YP) centered (but all are welcome) ‘Happy Hour’ event on the peninsula.
2020 Partnership Opportunities
CSCMP Silicon Valley/ San Francisco
Our program season offers learning from iconic SF Bay Area companies and supply chain leaders with unparalleled networking with the leaders making it happen. Participation of companies like yours is what makes the experience worthwhile for everyone. Talk with us about your venue, prize or gift donation, speaker recommendation or promotional ideas!
|Feb 13, 2020||Integrating AI in Global SCM: What’s Next?
(Western Digital, Stitch Fix, Walmart, Google)
|SanDisk Road, Milpitas|
|Postponed||The Uncertain Future of International Trade
(Netflix, Uber, Safariland, Flextronics)
|Pushed to fall|
|Postponed||8th Annual Innovation Summit – Transforming Global SCM –
Full Day Symposium, Networking
(Facebook, Google, NVIDIA, Disney, PayPal, Palo Alto Networks, Salesforce, Dr. Hops, Numi Tea)
|Pushed to fall|
|May 7, 2020||YP Event: Elevate Your Personal Brand!
2020 Program Season
Global Transformation Leader — $10,000
For the Silicon Valley icon with objectives aligned to our CSCMP Mission —to connect, inspire and develop Supply Chain management professionals and extended supply chain teams now and future! Support learning and continuous improvement necessary to enable and power global supply chain management innovation and transformation – disrupting status quo, continually learning, improving and transforming global commerce.
Best Value for Full-Season Exposure (Including Innovation Summit)
- Speaking involvement (keynote, moderator, panelist or feature spot on approved thought leadership topic) (Limited availability at Event Chair discretion)
- Full table (~8 seats) at dinner events (AI in Feb.; International Trade Mar; YP event free)
- +Full Day Innovation Summit Event April 2020:
- 10 Tickets for Team & Guests for Full Day Innovation Summit Program
- Priority registration even if event sells to capacity (must confirm by March 20,2020)
- Lunch, refreshments, cocktails, heavy hors d’oeuvres provided
- Table display in exhibitor area
- Press Release announcing partnership with CSCMP Silicon Valley/SF for Jan-June 2020 as Transformative Leadership partner of the Roundtable
Exceptional Visibility and Contact Information
- Press release announcing sponsorship ($1950 value – to 65,000 media outlets nationwide)
- Your logo in promotion throughout 2020 Spring Season (emailing, website and other
- Opportunity to display corporate, educational literature (white papers, thought
leadership) and recruitment invitations at all events at which you participate
- Your company logo on sponsor poster / onsite signage (poster)
- Your company logo as Global Transformation Lead partner in printed programprinted program at all events
- Contact information for all registrants after each event in which you participate.
‘Power the Network’ RT Patron — $5,000
For the Bay Area leader committed to supporting CSCMP’s mission, to educate and connect our supply chain community. Bring your customers, suppliers and colleagues to engage and learn across functions throughout the extended enterprise.
- Speaking involvement (keynote, moderator, panelist or featured expert speaker on approved
thought leadership topic) (Limited availability at Event Chair discretion)
- Full table at season’s dinner events (~16 total seats) (Feb/AI; Mar/Trade)
- 4 Full Day Admission tickets to April Innovation Summit (full day participation, lunch, cocktails, refreshments, networking reception)
- Press release announcing sponsorship ($1950 value –to 65,000 media outlets)
- Your company logo in promotion throughout the Spring Season (emailing to ~2000 SF Bay Area SCM contacts), on CSCMP SF website and in printed programs for all events
- Registration list including contact information for registered event participants, for all events in which you participate.
‘Link to Learn’ Level — $2,500
Maximum networking and event participation for smaller teams, with high impact visibility.
- 2 All Day Passes to Full Day Innovation Summit
- 4 Tickets (half table) to Feb (AI) and Mar (Trade) dinner events
- Your company logo in all Spring 2020 digital, print marketing
- Marketing email campaigns for each event to ~2000 SF Bay Area SCM professionals
- Inclusion on CSCMP Silicon Valley/SF website and in printed program for all events.)
‘YP’ Event Host Sponsor — $1,500
+Special Opportunity for Networking with Emerging Leaders and Future Talent. Is your company growing / hiring? Host our FREE Young Professional (YP) centered (but all are welcome) Networking / Happy Hour!